Your guts and human interest as a coordinator will take every Cervo Personalservice customer to a higher level. You will also help flexible workers find a suitable job. You will not do this alone, but together with an international team of intermediaries that you coach and manage.
What you are actually going to do:
Together with your team, you will ensure that Cervo Personalservice clients can do their business even more successfully. And, of course, you will help your flex workers find a challenging job. Your activities are:
- Guiding and managing your team of flexworkers
- Matching new potential workers to our vacancies;
- Build a good relationship with our customers;
- Ensure that all data is properly stored in the systems.
- Arranging transport
- Arranging taxnumbers etc.
You do this by:
- Finding new workers for your clients;
- Be clear about your activities and keep your promises;
- Get to work every day with a positive attitude;
- Looking for new ways when old ones no longer work and keep your focus.
Guts, human interest, service and result focus, an independent work attitude and negotiation skills are competences that describe you well as a intermediair coordinator. Furthermore, we ask:
- Work experience in a similar position;
- Speaking and understanding Polish, German and English.
- In everything you do you strive for customer satisfaction (for our clients and flexworkers);
- Good computer skills, we work with Microsoft Office and Landwehr;
- Absolutely no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Driving license B (car).
- Willing to travel
We offer you:
Besides a job with a lot of responsibility in a dynamic work environment we offer you:
- An above average salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits, including a cell phone, laptop and a car;
- Nice and enthusiastic colleagues;
- A flat organization, where no question is too crazy to ask;
- Daily hard work with fun and energy;
- Regular staff outings to strengthen the team feeling.
About Cervo Personalservice
Cervo Personalservice ia a part of the Dutch Cervo Group and is an internationally operating temporary employment agency. From our office in Emmerich am Rhein we focus on flex workers for mainly logistics, non-food production. Our clients in Germany vary from national players to European market leaders.
With 25 years of experience, Cervo Group is a reliable employer. Cervo Group stands for flexibility and takes good care of its people. Every day, we work according to our strong conviction:
“Only happy employees ensure happy customers”
Sounds good, right?
Get in touch with us if you want to apply for this job. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +4915155473252