COORDINATOR / INTERMEDIARY– SOUTH OF THE NETHERLANDS
Cervo Group is an internationally operating employment agency. From our offices in the south of the Netherlands, we focus on flex workers for logistics, food production and non-food.
Our customers in this region range from national players to European market leaders.
With 25 years of experience, Cervo Group is a reliable partner. Cervo Group stands for flexibility and takes care of its people. Every day we work on our goal:
“Only satisfied labor migrants ensure satisfied customers”
Together with your team you ensure that your clients can do business even more successfully. And of course you will help your flex workers to a challenging job.
What you are really going to do:
- Recruiting & selecting;
- Writing interesting vacancies;
- Matching top talents to these vacancies;
- Build a nice relationship with my customers;
- Ensure that all data is properly stored in the systems;
- Helping my employees.
You do this by:
- Be busy every day to find new talents for your clients;
- Always keep overview and peace and keep your appointments;
- Get up every day with a positive attitude;
- Not giving up quickly and looking for new ways when old ones no longer work.
- Work experience in a comparable position;
- Speaking and understanding the English and Polish or Romanian language;
- Speaking and understanding the Dutch language is a clear advantage;
- That you strive for customer satisfaction (client and flexible worker!);
- Good computer skills, we work with Microsoft Office and Plan4Flex;
- Absolutely no 9 to 5 mentality;
- Driving License B.
You also have the following competences:
- Human knowledge;
- Service and result oriented;
- Negotiation skills.
We offer you:
- A job in a dynamic working environment;
- Nice and enthusiastic colleagues;
- A flat organization;
- Daily hard work with lots of fun and pleasure;
- An above-market salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits, including a car and laptop / phone!
Sounds good, right? Get in touch with us if you want to apply for this job. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.