DRILL MASTER (ASSISTANT) – BUNSCHOTEN
As a drill master or assistant drill master, your activities at our client are the placement of soil drilling and source drainage.
- The construction of a system based on vertically drilled shafts;
- You maintain the drilling installation and check this for correct operation;
- You arrange vertically drilled shafts and finish them
- English or Dutch
- Like working outside
- Good in communication
WHAT WE OFFER
- Good salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions;
- Possibility of a permanent contract.
Interested? Then apply to this job by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!