UNLOADING OF CONTAINERS – AALTEN (ENGLISH)
For our client who exports Christmas decorations, we are looking for people to unload containers.
You can start directly.
The work consists of manual unloading of containers. The cartons are unloaded on a belt and each container has about 6 employees who arrange the cartons on a pallet according to orders.
Communication in English, Dutch or German.
Working hours: shifts from Monday to Friday (* Saturday)
- morning shift 06:00 to 14:00;
- afternoon shift 14:00 to 22:00.
work for a long period of time.
* Saturdays will be working for the first shifts from week 35 to week 42.
- Salary every 4 weeks. It is possible to get an advance every week;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses or the possibility of receiving a company car from us;
- Shift allowances 8.43%;
- Older than 23 then the rate from 11,62 till 12,42 euro brutto (with the shift allowances and bonus);
- If you work 4 weeks, you get an additional Bonus every 4 weeks in the amount of 63,06 brutto;
- Inhouse on site in a company with a Polish coordinator.;
- We also offer accommodation (30 km from the company) and transport.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com or Contact by phone: 06-30493812